Not open for further replies.
  1. jayefef

jayefef Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
    MetalWych likes this.
  2. jayefef

It reminds me a little of the Incredible because of the red accents on the camera lens.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  3. whitenoiz

whitenoiz Well-Known Member

Interesting... looks narrower than I thought it would be. The red around the camera does seem to scream "Droid" and I don't think any other carrier would want such a blatant Verizon color associated with their company.

On the other hand, it's about f**king time there were some leaks...
    [​IMG]
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  4. Bullfrog2099

Bullfrog2099 Member

I don't know why it's so hard to just include the kickstand. Its the second iteration of the Thunderbolt for crying out loud. Even if you don't use the kickstand, it still looks good on the original thunderbolt.

Other than that, every thing is gravy :) .

Lol, Moooarr!!!
  5. whitenoiz

^I was quite surprised to see that there was no kickstand too... which leads me to believe that this in fact will be the "Droid Incredible HD" ...who knows? Also the design of the back (dent around the corner) looks familiar doesn't it?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Incredible and Incredible 2, respectively)

On the other hand... I wonder how hard it'll be to clean the gunk out of those "grooves" [​IMG]
  6. GamerCore

GamerCore VIP Member VIP Member

Just keep your hands clean, bruh. =p
  7. ToyotaTacoma

ToyotaTacoma Well-Known Member

8. jayefef

I'm pretty sure its some identifying number or barcode. No one wants to lose their job over a few pics.
  9. MetalWych

MetalWych Member

I have been hearing it will/may be called the DINC HD. If it is, and with the Droid HD (Moto) coming out soon, I wonder who will end up changing their name.

Just my random thoughts after a late night...
  10. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

If this turns out to be the incredible hd, I'm going to pass and wait for the Prime or whatever comes next.

I have already owned the first incredible, i don't want a refreshed version. I want something new.

Same goes for the Bionic, already owned the X.

Have these mfgs lost their creativity.
  11. whitenoiz

The Nexus Prime is coming down from a family of Nexus' (Nexi?) as well.
    redraider1 likes this.
  12. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

True, but not on Verizon.
  13. Bullfrog2099

Bullfrog2099 Member

The prime looks awesome, but mine would have to be a Verizon phone aswell.

Vigor or incredible HD is not too far off from the Prime. I don't mind the sense UI; however, I wonder if the 3D version won't bog it down some? Then again, it supposed to have the Adreno gpu equipped.
  14. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

I agree, this might be the replacement for my incredible:)
    :rolleyes:
    :p
  15. jayefef

Thinking the same thing if Prime does not happen on Verizon.
  16. NightAngel79

Not really a samsung fan (though last i heard its not official prime will be samsung)
    But I personally love sense!

Would still want to get both 'in hand' first though
  17. jayefef

Samsung has a (well deserved) bad rap but if its vanilla Android meaning updates straight from Google then I'm all for it. Nexus S 4G is really nice. I'll use that as a point of reference.
  18. NightAngel79

I have handled the Nexus S and you're right, it's sexy as HELL!

And your right, updates pronto would be a NICE change. That said will have to totally BLOW me away to get my attention away from Vigor I think... Hopefully will get a chance to compare them soon
  19. jayefef

After using the Incredible and running into 2 issues that I really dislike ("low space" notification and the overheating and reseting loop) I'll try to go 2 years without Sense.
  20. NightAngel79

Hmm, I've not had overheating issue but low on space was a pain though that had nothing to do with sense, it was a HTC mistake that was handled (i hear) on their other phones already. (Hopefully)
  21. jayefef

Oh the overheating/reboot issue is brutal. Since the 2.2 update, the navigation app does a restart - not a full restart through the eye animation - but it does crash and restart in some way with the htc screen (at least for me). Last week, in near 100 degree heat in LA, navigation app overheated phone and went into a never ending restart loop. very frustrating especially when you're using the navigation app... since you need it to know where you're going in an unfamiliar area.
  22. Homan13PSU

Homan13PSU Well-Known Member

Unfortunately my last New Every Two isn't until June next year. Otherwise I'd be all over this, or the Prime.
  23. NightAngel79

The reps in store keep telling me i dont get the last 1 year upgrade but the website shows me 2 year pricing for all the phones. Says 'available for discounted pricing' or something like that on the main line... worth checking into?
  24. Homan13PSU

Homan13PSU Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Might have to swing by the Verizon store and play "dumb" about when my next upgrade is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.