• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First post here. Usually in DF.

neccoguy21

Lurker
May 2, 2010
im sayin hey, and also saying im looking for the right steps to take with my currently bricked droid. i have sprecovery and titanium backups i know work but i have clockworkmod in the way and im stuck behind a boot loop/freeze up. i can only boot to recovery. so the other apps that would normally help are unavailable. im thinking full sd card format clean and then put full card back up back on it with proper .zips in place, but i dont know if theres ill effects with this. sorry this got posted here, but thats what was on m ymind when the little android man told me to post.

im sayin hey, and also saying im looking for the right steps to take with my currently bricked droid. i have sprecovery and titanium backups i know work but i have clockworkmod in the way and im stuck behind a boot loop/freeze up. i can only boot to recovery. so the other apps that would normally help are unavailable. im thinking full sd card format clean and then put full card back up back on it with proper .zips in place, but i dont know if theres ill effects with this. sorry this got posted here, but thats what was on m ymind when the little android man told me to post.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones