first postGeneral

Last Updated:

1. droid2lb

droid2lb Active Member

what spec differences are you expecting from the x2?

Advertisement
  2. kastleberg

kastleberg Well-Known Member

So far, it seems pretty disappointing. I've only read about there being a dual core processor, maybe a bit more ram, and no dedicated camera button. Don't get me wrong, I love this phone. But, we should have gotten a bit of an upgrade as far as hardware goes. And some lte love, other than a poorly shopped rumor, would have been nice. Even if its not in all areas for a while, its nice to have technology that wont be outdated as soon as it drops. You going for X2, Droid? I will probably jump to bionic.
  3. droid2lb

droid2lb Active Member

The bionic is looking really nice and if I did decide to drop my d2g and pick up a 4.3" monster id probably pass on the x2 and pick up the bionic. But as of right now im loving my d2g and have no intentions of that.
  4. monsterenergy22

monsterenergy22 Well-Known Member

5. jinwons

jinwons Well-Known Member

6. jinwons

jinwons Well-Known Member

So now we know it has Tegra2. Now the only question is does it have LTE as well? Then what's the point of Bionic? So I doubt it.

Tegra2 performance doesn't look that impressive when it's paired with qHD screen. I hope Moto returns to TI OMAP series. OMAP4, OMAP5 seem to be very potent line of multi-core processors.