First Real Problemon my Eris.....General

Last Updated:

1. Solidis

Solidis Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know if anyone else had these problem before.. But i was on my phone talking to my GF.. For about 15 min.. And all of a sudden my phone freezes and restarts .. Then a black screen shows up after the android boot comes up .. and says " No Service" in white letters.... Then my phone restarts again and its working fine.. But anyone else had the same problem.. Its the first time..

Advertisement
  2. snorge

snorge Well-Known Member

that happened to me once recently but I think it had to do with an app I had installed, unfortunately I'm not sure which one cause I was playing with a few new ones at the same time.

3. Peaser

Peaser Well-Known Member

My husband's phone did that once, but he has some weird apps on his phone. I pulled the battery and it restarted fine and hasn't done it again.

4. Murphy

Murphy Well-Known Member

My wife's did that just the other day. Talked to Verizon tech support and since it was within the 30 day refund time frame she had it replaced. It did work fine for the day after it happened prior to shipping it off to the online company we got it from.

5. pandalee

pandalee Well-Known Member

this happened to me as well. I had an anti-virus app installed. Once I uninstalled it, no more issues.