First Sight: No Love At All

Last Updated:

1. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member This Topic's Starter

I must admit... when I first took a glance at the phone from the Engadget article a while back, I was really put off by the look of the phone, but now... it really looks great. I'm surprised by how much and how quickly it grew on me. After seeing more and more pictures, I am actually glad that it was designed that way, even with the hump for the camera.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Advertisement
  2. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

The latest photos I just viewed in the PC Magazine review looked fantastic to me. I am VERY pleased with the style. And this is coming from someone about to return his EVO 4G for this.

3. AJ_EVO

AJ_EVO Well-Known Member

Several reviews have said it's the best built Motorola has ever made. I'd like to know how the build quality compares to the Evo.

4. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

I cant wait to get a hold of this phone it looks awesome at first the size kind of scared me away but now it seems perfect.

5. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

IMO it looks too long. Needs to be more squarish if you ask me. I really dislike how narrow my Droid is now and hope I won't have the same issue with this phone.

But from the pictures its really hard to imagine how it will fit in my hands...only time will tell and I can't wait!

6. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Well-Known Member

At first I wanted an Incredible, then heard more and more about this phone and kept leaning more towards a bigger screen, now I forgot all about the Incredible.