First Stock ROM for the Samsung Transform Ultra

Last Updated:

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

This is the stock ROM for the samsung transform ultra no data no add ons no nothing its completely stock.

Note this is not Odin for the Ultra the only way you can get back to stock using this method is with CWM.

Disclaimer: I not responsible for any damage or problems caused to your device try this at your own risk, i have already tested it on over 5 different ultra's and they all turned out fine.

New rooters that are eager to try out ROMs and themes might forget or lose the backup of their stock ROM. When something goes wrong with their phone for example they get a bootloop after installing a ROM. Therefore i am releasing this stock rom so that users can always have a restore to it.

stock_rom_screen_shots_2.jpg stock_rom_screen_shots_4.jpg stock_rom_screen_shots_5.jpg stock_rom_screen_shots_1.jpg

Most of the below instructions are words from my firend smith058,

How to install this ROM with CWM
    - download... unzip the file then place it into /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/
    - reboot into cwm
    ...after backup
    - wipe data/factory reset <------(Required)
    - yes delete all
    - backup and Restore
    - advanced restore
    - choose the file name STOCKROMFORULTRA
    - Restore system
    - Yes -Restore System
    - Reboot

If you get a MD5 mismatch error make sure that there is no spaces in the folder name

The first booting of the stock rom might take some time ETA 2 mins
    After phone successfully boots and all the applications are up and running reboot your phone one last time, and there you go you are now running stock rom for the ultra.

Download Here ------>

Slayer72, mike_538, BLuFeNiX and 15 others like this.
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Just a guess, but the MD5 is probably the hash of all the files combined. When you deleted files the hash would change.
    chevanlol360 likes this.
  3. chevanlol360

yeah i opened the MD5 file and look through it before i posted this and then i did find a couple of the stuff that i deleted written in the MD5 file so i deleted them but im gonna test it when i get the chance,

well we know that the MD5 written code and file names in it wasnt the problem because i deleted it but kept the system. ext4 file name in the MD5 file and it still game me the same error.

anymore suggestions? please keep em coming.
  4. chevanlol360

Come on ppl start msging me:), if you have your current rom backed up no need to be worried all should go well :cool:
  5. Davegrow

Davegrow Well-Known Member

I'm down I pmd you waiting for the link.
    chevanlol360 likes this.
  6. weirdfate

weirdfate Well-Known Member

:Dwhen you messed with the zip you ****ed the md5! it wont work at all if you open it and mess with it!
    sorry didnt see you got it going? hows about sending me the link?
    chevanlol360 likes this.
  7. chevanlol360

The Download link for the stock rom is now released to the public, replys above this post was when i needed testers for the stock rom, it is now working fine with no errors and everyone is able to download it:)
  8. Seansung

Seansung Active Member

Awesome work. I am sure this will help lots of people, I am going to download it now just to be safe. It never hurts to have a copy of stock ROM! :)
  9. chevanlol360

10. bamaduc

bamaduc Well-Known Member

many thanks bro :)
  11. sr17091

sr17091 Well-Known Member

does it install all the stock apps. and will the phone stay rooted
  12. smith058

smith058 Well-Known Member

The "First" lol nice!

im not in this for the fame and glory,... but... copy and past.... realy??? you can do better than that cant you? at least give credit if your going to do that... ???
    pantherskate89 likes this.
  13. chevanlol360

I had change a couple things around lol the only thing i copied and paste was the install with cwm instructions and a couple other things but sure i'll give you credit in the post :)
  14. chevanlol360

Yes it does install all the stock apps and your phone will still be rooted
    pantherskate89 likes this.
  15. chevanlol360

16. Ac3theone

Ac3theone New Member

thank you so much, ive been waiting a while for this
  17. daval78

daval78 New Member

all seems well...default apps and rom...only problem im running into is there is no this the boost stock or the sprint stock....
  18. daval78

daval78 New Member

wheres the swype....doesnt seem to install it as the default rom has it
  19. chevanlol360

I'll upload a copy in a couple hours im busy at the moment
  20. dollardagreat

dollardagreat Well-Known Member

No Swype!!!! My Data Is Barely Working..... Why Is That????
  21. chevanlol360

Werent you having that problem before u went back to stock???? This is stock rom and the stock rom doesnt have any 3g tweaks or anything completely stock, even while flashing to different ROMs it does nothing to your signal/network whatever you dis to your phone rlly messed It up the 3g so its not the stock ROM and i know that swype isnt in it i will add it tomorrow
  22. dollardagreat

dollardagreat Well-Known Member

Ok Thk For Responded... I Didnt Kno.....
  23. mikedetpis

mikedetpis New Member

Thank you so much dont know how much we all appreciate this.
  24. mikedetpis

mikedetpis New Member

FYI - By restoring my phone with your stock-rom, it recovered corrupted files which killed my wifi and internet 3g access completely, and it actually took care of fixing my root permission access (/system/bin/sh error No Directory (2))

Thank you so much man, I appreciate your help.
  25. chevanlol360

anytime just glad i could help:)
    mikedetpis likes this.