• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

first time android owner

this is my first android device, (evo) but ive been hacking winmo for years, and this seems to be very similar in many ways. i love the evo, but am having a hard time getting my xvids and dvdrips to play. whats a good free converter app so i can make my movies mp4 that will be high quality and really show off this beautiful display?

Upvote 0
this is my first android device, (evo) but ive been hacking winmo for years, and this seems to be very similar in many ways. i love the evo, but am having a hard time getting my xvids and dvdrips to play. whats a good free converter app so i can make my movies mp4 that will be high quality and really show off this beautiful display?

forget all the converting madness....just get the rockplayer....plays avi perfectly with no converting...just throw it on your phone and go.

http://www.xperiax10.net/2010/06/15/rockplayer-divx-android-media-player-hands-on-video/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones