• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First-time Android user

PinkLily

Lurker
Nov 11, 2010
I just purchased my first Android (in fact, my first smartphone). I am a little overwhelmed! But enjoying learning about my new device, the AT&T Samsung Captivate. So far, I love it!

The one thing I would add to it is to have the puzzle piece lockscreen like its counterpart, the Fascinate, on Verizon has. Otherwise, I am very happy with my phone!

welcome to the forums. I'll tell you the puzzle piece its neat to begin with but it gets kinda old lol..its great to have a Galaxy S tho gotta love an android phone

I'm worried about answering/unlocking my phone when I take it out of my bag and my finger swipes it "open." At least with the puzzle piece, you have to move it into a specific spot.

Regardless, though, I'm loving my Android!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones