1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

First time Android user

1. Grillman

Grillman Member

Hi guys!

I am just waiting on the postman to deliver my Galaxy Note 2 and then I can officially be an Android user!

I had an iPhone before but was getting sick of the lack of freedom, how hard it is to put my music onto it and I can't even re-download some songs I purchased from iTunes, and lets face it Steve Jobs and Apple seem like a bunch of wankers.

The Note 2 kept catching my eye in shops, I would always pick it up and have a play, I would think "this is awesome, if only it was a phone too" :eek:
    I recently realised it is a phone and felt like a dumbarse :D

So I palmed my iPhone off to the wife who needed a phone and ordered myself this big beautiful thing.

Coming here hoping to learn about the phone and Android as well as any cool apps or things I should know:smokingsomb:

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, grillman, and the world of Android! :ciao:
    Here's a link to the Note 2 forums if you have any questions or looking for tips:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Forums
    Enjoy the site, cheers!
  3. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

Welcome to Android Forums, grillman! I thought about getting a Note 2 as well. Enjoy!

BC
  4. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hi there, grillman. [​IMG] Thanks for signing up here at Android Forums.

It looks like dreadnatty has you pointed in the right direction, so hopefully the nice folks over in the Note 2 section can help you get the most out of your new phone, and make the transition from IOS a little smoother.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and if there's something else we can do to assist you, just let us know.

- eyebeam
  5. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
    Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
    If you have any questions please ask ;)
  6. Grillman

Grillman Member

Thanks guys!

The postie delivered in time for the weekend!

And this device is beautiful!

I find that there is not much I can't do that I want to do with it, it's just finding out how to do it, but it seems endless.

Loving it!