? Fix for caller lag

Last Updated:

1. drdms37

drdms37 Member This Topic's Starter

Probably just like most people on here I have been pretty miserable with my phone since updating to 2.1. In my case it is mostly because of all the caller lag problems everyone ellse has already stated, and because of eratic behavior with bluetooth in my car.
    I have been scanning the threads every few days and I haven't seen anyone complaining about the caller lag problem in a while, is there a fix that I have missed, or have people just gotten borred of complaining and are acepting it.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

Did you do the OTA upgrade that was available after the main 2.1 upgrade? Many have reported experiencing much less lag with this small update.

3. drdms37

drdms37 Member This Topic's Starter

I did the update right away. Initially I didn't have much lag but now it just progressively gets worse. Resetting the phone sometimes helps a little but never for long.

4. meinken

meinken Member

I seem to have gotten rid of most of the lag by uninstalling all the apps that I don't use and lowering my browser cache as low as it would go. I'm back up to about 70mb of available space on the phone