• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Fixed]Can I change gmail account?

Can I change gmail account in data synchronous.If I can change how I do it
Yes, instructions below:

First go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > Google Apps. Then tap 'Clear data', and tap 'OK' to confirm. This will delete your Google account details. To enter your account details go to Settings > Data synchronization > Google and you'll be prompted with the set up dialogue. Enter your account details and you're done. Hope this helps :)

Upvote 0
Yes, instructions below:

First go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > Google Apps. Then tap 'Clear data', and tap 'OK' to confirm. This will delete your Google account details. To enter your account details go to Settings > Data synchronization > Google and you'll be prompted with the set up dialogue. Enter your account details and you're done. Hope this helps :)

Thankyou

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones