[Fixed]homewall paper commerical

Last Updated:

1. pa4ul

pa4ul Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi i would like to one say i love my hero and this is my first post on here and i see tons of useful info here. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this great site. Now to my question i notice on the commericals for the hero when they slide from page to page everytime they slide the wallpaper changes. Now ive looked around for that setting on my phone and yet to discover this option. Can anyone shed light on the subject.

Advertisement
  2. quantumrand

quantumrand Well-Known Member

It's just an effect they put in for the commercial to portray the customizability of the Hero. It's not capable of doing it out of the box, but there could be an app somewhere that does it (though I wouldn't hold my breath). If you really want, you can try to get a hold of HTC and request it. Don't bother going through their customer support though, get the email address of someone in the company. If you can't find one, send me a PM and I'll give you one of my HTC contacts.

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Sweet, didn't know about that app thanks.

4. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Awesome...also did not know about this. Thanks newsradio2261 :)

5. pa4ul

pa4ul Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Good Deal thanks for the useful info!

6. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Just a tip:

If you dont want to crop make sure your piccies are the size needed for your 'lock screen' which in my case with the Hero is 320x480 then all you will have to do is stitch them together with this App leaving you with 7 whole piccies as one. What is also great about this sweet App is that you can save onto SD Card.