• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Fixed my bluetooth dialing issues (I think) :)

Redflea

Android Expert
Oct 6, 2009
I was having issues w/BT dialing/voice commands working via my BT headset and car BT speaker.

Found this on moto support forum:

1. Unpair the Droid 2 from each device (long press on device in BT list on D2 for option)
2. Turn of BT (I skipped this)
3. Reboot the Droid 2
4. Turn on BT
5. Put your BT device in pairing mode
6. Pair the two devices

Haven't done extensive testing yet, but this does appear to have fixed my problem w/audio not going through my BT devices consistently.

The remaining issue I have is very, very low volume for BT prompts from the phone to the BT device - in a call the audio volume from the BT device is normal, but the prompts from the phone (e.g,. "say a number") before the call starts are so soft I can barely hear it w/the BT headset audio turned all the way up. Used these BT devices w/three other phones and never had this issue, and don't see a BT prompt volume option in BT setup under wireless...in Sound I have all volumes set to max, and in-call volume also set to max.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones