• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (FIXED) need copy of /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem from MS323

coroutines

Mar 14, 2015
I need a copy of /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem from an MS323, I erased mine.

This file isn't part of CM, it's a persistent bit of flash that doesn't get changed. I just need a copy of it, it should be 64MB. Please make a copy through root explorer or with dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem of=/storage/sdcard0/modem.img - Upload the file, etc ~

Sorry about the duplicate post but I realized in my other one the title isn't clear enough and it doesn't matter if I get this file from someone with the stock LG rom, CM11, or CM12 - it should have the same contents either way.

I messed up that file/device, I just need a copy from someone with another MS323 and I can copy the contents back.

Thanks, bye ~

PS: I didn't know you could edit post titles - now I do. >.<

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones