• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Fixing errors on a particular phone

Zulaxia

Lurker
Aug 8, 2010
I've released an app (click here) about a month ago now, and it works as it should on my Desire and presumably on a lot of other phones. However it is also receiving it's fair share of 1 star ratings with comments that say that the sound simply doesn't work. Given that this is an app to play sounds and alarms that's a pretty major problem.

Thankfully one user emailed me to say it didn't work for her, so I at least know one model of phone it's not working on. However I have ZERO idea how you would even begin to work out why code isn't working on a particular phone. If the code is written right, and it works in the emulator and on my own phone, I can't begin to work out where to start fixing this.

Any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones