• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fixing keypad entry errors

When I'm on a call like with the bank and have to input my account number, If I make a mistake on one of the numbers how do you correct it? I don't see any option to backspace all I see are the following options:

Add call

Hide

End call

Speaker

Mute

Headset

Does anyone know how to correct a mistyped number without having to end the call and try again?

When I'm on a call like with the bank and have to input my account number, If I make a mistake on one of the numbers how do you correct it? I don't see any option to backspace all I see are the following options:

Add call

Hide

End call

Speaker

Mute

Headset

Does anyone know how to correct a mistyped number without having to end the call and try again?
I can't help you with this because I have the same problem. I use GoDialer, but after the party answers and I choose dialpad, it switches to the standard Samsung one and there isn't anyway to correct a mistake. Often I get a message that "it isn't valid" and I get disconnected. Help Please.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones