• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fixing the big scratch on my screen.

mitchellvii

Jun 21, 2010
Well it finally happened. I scratched the crap out of my screen. Have no idea how since I am very careful but oh well - nice 2 inch scratch right down the middle.

I've been reading about various fixes. I'm intrigued by the idea of clear nail polish. This works well on glass, but I am afraid the nail polish remover used to wipe away any excess might melt this screen.

Any thoughts on that or other solutions? Thanks.

I've been reading about various fixes. I'm intrigued by the idea of clear nail polish. This works well on glass, but I am afraid the nail polish remover used to wipe away any excess might melt this screen.

Any thoughts on that or other solutions? Thanks.

Try it... Head into Sprint store with a cotton ball with nail polish remover on it and when no one is looking rub it on the demo... Let us know the outcome... :)

Reactions: heavychevy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones