FK23 Jelly Bean MMS ISSUESupport

Last Updated: 2013-06-16 14:38:58
  1. transitmike1

transitmike1 Active Member

Hello I have the latest leaked FK23 Jellybean Update and i am having an issue sending MMS (picture Messages) when i do it shows sent but my recipeints never get them i have tried to turn off wifi no good tried with 4g no good and i have even tried 3g still no good, i can recieve but i cant send any help would be gladly appreciated.

Sorry i fixed my issue When you upgrade from boostmobile to the FK23 ROM you have to chand the APN URL for it to work I am glad i solved this

Advertisement
  2. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

3. transitmike1

4. Codegerm

Most are internal system, better benchmark performance, I also get better data performance. Some minor UI changes.

Just like FK23 or any Sprint labeled ROM you have to change your MMSC settings to be the ones for Boost to allow your MMS to work.
  5. transitmike1

So i can do a no data install then right
  6. Codegerm

If you are running the stock leaked FK23 then you should be okay doing the no data install.
    transitmike1 likes this.
  7. transitmike1

Thanks so much Codegerm you are indeed the best
  8. albanymike

albanymike Well-Known Member

I have 4.1.2 fk23 build mllz goodness jb 1.0.3 fk23 and everything is perfect except I can't get a voice mail notification? there no VVM I called boost they reset my VM but no icon or anything, just says missed call? is there some settings I need to change? I know for picture mail http://mm.myboostmobile.com and text pictures all work. so my question is it my rom or the tower?
  9. Codegerm

I know the leaked ROMs VVM works fine. do your VVM should intercept a SMS text message sent to your phone from the number 9016. That is how VVM knows you have a voicemail and to download it. If you have VVM disabled or removed from the system, you would still get that text notifying you.
  10. albanymike

albanymike Well-Known Member

I put VVM and it works great! TY
  11. liz1912

liz1912 New Member

please I need help to solve this problem... I upgraded my samsung galaxy s2 from boost mobile to jelly bean and after that I cant send mms texts nor call my voicemail or receive... and my phone says I have sprint network (no boost) and the apps that used to be boost's now are sprint's ... what can I do to fix this?? please HELP!! THANKS!
  12. Codegerm

Simple, Flash the Boost version of Jelly Bean if you want Boost stuff back.

That is GC01

[ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-D710BST GC01 (GC01 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Root/Stock)
  13. kellrtg

kellrtg New Member

How exactly to you flash it back to boost. I am not very knowledgeable with this kind of stuff so i need baby step instructions.