? Flash 10.1.123 ?

Last Updated:

1. Joe Eris

Joe Eris Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am curently running xtr4.0.6 and I installed flash 10.1.123, then went to whatismyflash.com it confirmed that I am indeed running flash 10.1.123 so I rebooted, checked again, still all good but then when I go to web pages (from the stock browser) that I know have flash, like this one for example, I see no flash. Whats goin on? did I do something wrong? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. lambo172

lambo172 Well-Known Member

For me, i use dolphin browser and i still get flash. The only downside is that the flash looks like flash lite that i had before. flash works on this site on dolphin browser so id try that. I notice a big difference in load time (its a lot slower since it has to load flash)

3. EricAtUNC

EricAtUNC Well-Known Member

I did the exact same thing, and didn't see flash either. I tried XScope first with no luck, the stock browser got me a bit further but still didn't display what it should of.

4. pkopalek

pkopalek Well-Known Member

Go check out flash things that weren't working very well in Flash Lite.

(please note that this is strange/off color humor not intended to offend anyone, just a stupid .swf file intended to test flash, that I used to know I was on flash 10 instead of flash lite, it plays through 1x, very fast)

WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE

5. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member

I haven't checked, but know that your browser is set to load the mobile site by default. Most mobile sites don't use flash since it's been very limited until now. Try changing your settings so that you load the regular page and see if you get flash.

Edit: Well, I don't see such a way to change this setting under the browser settings.

6. colornshape

colornshape Well-Known Member

I think yet go to the browser, tap the search button and type "about:debug " then your MORE menu will have more options. I think the one is flagging or something. Set your phone to pretend it's a a PC. There's a Nexus One video on YouTube.

Matt