Flash 10.1 for Android 2.1 :)General

Last Updated: 2011-01-02 22:44:19
  1. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

just install from a drop box folder, its easy

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

I thought it was actually an app thread till after I already posted. But believe me, either once the Inc gets froyo, or a better phone drops I will be getting a different phone. The Droid just does not have enough internal memory.
    Sent from my rooted Froyo Droid using Tapatalk
  3. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

I tried a musical artist's profile and it didnt load the music player correctly. I don't know if its because of the site or the plug in. Regardless, I think it works. i don't know though.
  4. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Thanks for the debug info! but unfortunately didn't work, going to try a reboot on the phone
  5. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Its hard to tell whats lite and whats full.
  6. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

working or not? I d/l'd it but havent added to DInc yet
  7. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

yeah I have Astro, I used the 2nd link someone gave earlier and it installed, but how do I know it works, I'm not the best with this Flash thing...but it let me install it and I didn't go into astro to install it...
  8. contagous

I tell you test it on my site... ContysDen Version 4

Its a flash intro created by Adobe Flash by myself, so its full flash not flash lite.

Also tested my site as soon as got phone and didnt work, works after I install this...
  9. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Thats what we are trying to figure out now, if it actually works, its hard to tell what sites use flash lite or full flash. The things i have loaded still seam choppy, which makes me believe its not full flash, im not sure the browser can recognize it, we might need an updated browser for this to work.
  10. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

abc.com, fox.com, and southparkstudios.com all fail to play a video when i try. so far flash on android is useless for nothing except ads. flash = fail so far. :(
  11. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

There isn't an Adobe Flash lite program i dont think?

but i did load your site, the main banner didn't show the same thing as my laptop, it loaded but still choppy. so im not sure.
  12. dan h

dan h Well-Known Member

ESPN works for me now
  13. contagous

Weird on mine in the standard browser, Flash intro works perfectly, no slowness, and then the top of the actual site, the flash banner and buttons work perfect to.
  14. TokedUp

wait. Espn or EPSN3.com? If I can watch world cup on my phone it would rule
  15. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Which Browser are you using on the INC?
  16. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member

ESPN8. The Ocho. If it's almost a sport... hahahaha.

Sorry...had to go there. And as the OP I'll take that prerogative
  17. contagous

got excited to fast hehe
  18. Installed on my Inc. Works only on some sites. When it does work its jumpy. Better than nothing though. Oh well...
  19. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

For the meantime while we wait for 2.2 this will do.
  20. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

Got the same result, just a little choppy.
  21. TokedUp

super choppy. espn3 still a no go. I hope Ustream works for the World Cup games.
    Thanks for this though
  22. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member

It's going to be super expensive but starting tomorrow there will be VCast for Android in the Verizon store. 10 a month. But if you only need it for the month...and World Cup is that important for you....might be worth it.
  23. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

Maybe Lite is messing up the settings? Ha, just kidding, Shark Bait on addictinggames was alright, no choppiness
  24. contagous

Tested some more sites, seems to be working fine for me, even things like justin.tv are working :)
  25. smaz1087

smaz1087 Member