1. dunbad

dunbad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. ianm2k4

ianm2k4 Active Member

Does this work with Dolphin HD

3. MatthewHinton

MatthewHinton Active Member

Wouldn't say it was 10.1 flash games seem to be smoother but still no luck with online videos still getting yellow triangle with exclamation mark.

4. xlucian

xlucian Active Member

this is what htc said to me

Dear Stefan,

Dear Stefan Thanks for contacting HTC Regarding Flash 10.1 and Froyo, At the moment flash 10.1 is only available for Froyo and its Adobe if they release it for 2.1. We are currently investigating the possibilty for Froyo on the HTC Desire. Regarding the rumored Divx support and 720p recording, We dont have any information regarding this att his point. Kind regards. Adrian HTC

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number 10GBCW25ENA001719.

Sincerely,

Adrian

HTC

5. dunbad

dunbad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Trading that thread it appears that some flash sites work with this download but not all. Also the sites that do have flash, it slows down the phone abit. This is consistent with what I've heard of froyo with flash. Flash 10.1 is still in beta and its possible this will be as good as it gets for the time being.

6. damuffinman

damuffinman Well-Known Member

Works quite well for me, I can stream World Cup footy live on BBC Sport :D

On the downside though it takes up 12MB of storage on the already miniscule internal memory of the Desire...

7. OFI

OFI Well-Known Member

Well none of that seems very positive :mad:

If it doesn't hurry along I think i'll have to dump Sense for Froyo :rolleyes:

Also with the iPhone 4 nearing I really want the 720p recording! Desire videos look quite awful in comparison as much as I don't want to admit it :p