• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TangoToon

Lurker
Aug 2, 2010
Hey guys.

I've got the official 2.2 update with sense on my desire. I got it yesterday OTA.

But what I want to know is, do I still have to download Flash 10.1? Or is it already on the phone? I can't see it anywhere? I don't know how to check.

My phone plays iplayer and 4od, although they lag a bit, still impressed,.. Does this mean I have flash 10.1?

I tried to download flash 10.1 but it's not on my market, and you can't download it off the adobe website. Won't work.

Hey guys.

I've got the official 2.2 update with sense on my desire. I got it yesterday OTA.

But what I want to know is, do I still have to download Flash 10.1? Or is it already on the phone? I can't see it anywhere? I don't know how to check.

My phone plays iplayer and 4od, although they lag a bit, still impressed,.. Does this mean I have flash 10.1?

I tried to download flash 10.1 but it's not on my market, and you can't download it off the adobe website. Won't work.

go to youtube and enjoy playing videos in your phone's browser..that proves flash is included..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones