• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flash 10 on the EVO

newone757

Android Enthusiast
May 29, 2010

Edit:::Welp, pretty much confirmed this is not working right now, still using flash lite. Go figure *madface

---------------------------------------------------------

Install the apk and restart phone.

Ive only tested with the default browser so far. Playin games on miniclip right now, long press flash content to go fullscreen

via
xda-developers - View Single Post - Adobe Flash 10.1 APK

all credits to OP^^^^^^^^^^

Install the apk and restart phone.

Ive only tested with the default browser so far. Playin games on miniclip right now, long press flash content to go fullscreen

via
xda-developers - View Single Post - Adobe Flash 10.1 APK

all credits to OP^^^^^^^^^^

EDIT::::wont let me upload any attachments right, now keep failing, so youll have to grab from the original link

Nice. I'd like to know what DOESN'T work on HTC Flash Lite that DOES work on Flash 10. I can run miniclip games just fine with HTC Flash Lite

Upvote 0
Nice. I'd like to know what DOESN'T work on HTC Flash Lite that DOES work on Flash 10. I can run miniclip games just fine with HTC Flash Lite

That i dont know.

Does the FULL miniclip work on flash lite?? I didnt try before i installed. On the mobile version go down to the bottom and click visit miniclip

let me know please

Upvote 0
That i dont know.

Does the FULL miniclip work on flash lite?? I didnt try before i installed. On the mobile version go down to the bottom and click visit miniclip

let me know please

The full site works great on HTC Flash Lite! Tried playing the first game I saw which was mini golf. Works quite well

try this on flash lite

Watch the boondocks s03e04 hdtv xvid fqm flv

works great on flash 10.1

This video works perfectly on HTC Flash Lite. Even faster than on my netbook!

Upvote 0
The full site works great on HTC Flash Lite! Tried playing the first game I saw which was mini golf. Works quite well

This video works perfectly on HTC Flash Lite. Even faster than on my netbook!

Thanks for reporting Back!! Guess it doesnt really play much extra then

I tried using it on worldstarhiphop.com but all the vids say "video removed" and i Know their not. So I guess its not FULLY functional yet.

Cant wait for fully functioning Froyo

Edit:::Welp, pretty much confirmed this is not working right now, still using flash lite. Go figure *madface

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones