• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flash 2.2 SBF

fordson04

Lurker
Aug 11, 2010
I was having several bootup issues and such with my phone so i decided to flash it with the new 2.2 that just was released. I was having a hard time getting RSDlite 4.8 finding my phone. Finally got it to and began to flash it...it ran through its prompts and then it said it was rebooting the phone which it did...then it told me to turn on my phone manually so i turned it off then back on...and thats where it stayed...didnt do anything else...phone works fine but when i clicked close it said that the program was still running and closing could result in damage to my phone. My question is when it gets to the reboot phase is it done because that is as far as I could get but my phone seems to be working jus fine (minus my pictures on my sd card disappeared)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones