Flash and Hanging up :SSupport

Last Updated:

1. Lukavac

Lukavac New Member This Topic's Starter

I have Xperia x10 mini for 20 days. And i don't know is there a option to put a flash ON ? (so i can use it when im walking in dark , searching gold in near wood's with my ******ed female friend)

And second: Im I crazy or there is no other way to hang up other then touching that red telephone on screen?? cuz i find that sooo annoying!!
    I would like to have an option to hang up on key. It would be so much better!

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

If you have access to the Android market you can download something like Xperia Flashlight but if you can't get that just search on torch or something similar. I also have Colour Flashlight which uses the screens light to shine the way.

Not sure about the hang up button, think you are stuck with that. On the X10 large you can use the power on/off button to end a call but I have a feeling it doesn't work the same on the mini's.

3. toastedblue

toastedblue Member

I downloaded LED Light from market place, really simple to use, just add it as a widget once installed
    as for hanging up, I have no idea :confused:

4. Lukavac

So that MARKET is all about buying apps? cuz i dont have a need to pay a money for my flash to work..after i bought a phone. It shouldd work by it self isnt that so ? :)

It would be sooo great if i could hang up by pressing power button :) omg.

5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

There are lots of free apps from the market, the flash light ones I recommended were freebies.

The concept of smartphones, be it Apple or Android is about modifying with what you want on there. The market is a great place to do this.

6. toastedblue

toastedblue Member

it's like buying a PC, they don't come with all the software on that you want/need
    a large proportion of apps on market place are free and those that aren't free are cheap enough

7. Lukavac

Thx for answer :)
    Is it possible to download from android market via PC ? cuz i cant right now?