Flash Conquer 4G to Straight Talk or Cricket

Last Updated:

1. Scarsketch

Scarsketch Well-Known Member

Im looking for any advice and/or help to flash my rooted and MODDED conquer 4G to be able to activate on Straight Talk or Crickets Towers.

Thanks to brienj for the AWESOME CWM REcovery and FC17 updated ROM.

Thanks in advance for ANY help:confused:

2. Scarsketch

Anyone have any leads for this thread?
  3. Scarsketch

Ive got it unlocked wrote the Spc to zeroes. Just need help with the next steps
  4. bangeko

bangeko Member

I used dfs from cdmatool.com to flash my Conquer.
    I believe that you just have to change prl, call *228 and setup data connection. I did not use that method because my carrier not using that kind of method for activation.

I got 3G on top BUT I have to update profile from setting to get 3G to works.

Tried to play with build.prop but end up with my phone is not booting.
  5. Scarsketch

I have someone that works on build.prop he has never bricked any of my phones. Ive tested multiple roms from this dude . First thing I need to do is get the service then go about the learning curve of cdmatool. Program the stuff. What mod do u have on your conquer?
  6. Scarsketch

Ive got cm7.2 with tsf shell pretty badass.. trying to put communiconquer on it but I need to flash the kernel as well and I'm having problems with Odin.
  7. bangeko

bangeko Member

I tried CM7.2, the rom it self is great but there is no option to update profile. Makes me have no data connection.

So just back to rooted FC17 for daily driver.
  8. Scarsketch

Just set your apns to ur carrier have u put communiconquer on yet?
  9. Scarsketch

OMFG i got the FB07 kernel updated to 1.5ghx itrs really easy just a couple flashes and yo can install communiconquer with cotton candy. ive got cotton candy communiconquer. i reset the APNs to straight talks and tried updating PRL do i call straight talk and give them my MEID?

flash to the FB07 update first then do the OC 1.5Ghz kernel then flash communiconquer and youre done