• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

flash counter and CWM??

tora117

Lurker
Nov 25, 2012
Hello, I need help. Anyone knows if Hauwei G300 Ascend have a flash counter? And if it does, how I can check it in CWM? Also I wanna know if clock work mode replaces normal recovery with triangle. After installing CWM I don't have this basic recovery with green robot and triangle on the screen. Thanks for help in advance.

Ok I'll try to explain it precisely. Before installing CWM when I went into boot option on my phone this basic recovery (with limited options of recovering/rebooting etc.) had picture of triangle and green android robot - never mind. Probably it depends on the phone model. After installing this clock work mode I don't have this basic recovery like on original phone from the shop and I wanted to know if it's normal?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones