Flash game sites for Droid

Whats your favorite Flash Based game site?

1. MochiGames

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kongregate

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Boats and _____ <-----what can fit in that sentence.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. DjOutlaw32

DjOutlaw32 Well-Known Member

Now that we have flash available on our devices, who wants to play flash games!?
    Well from what I know right now the only two sites I know of and are optimized for android are:
    MochiGames Mobile
    &
    Kongregate Games
    &
    Shockwave has some games that works too, not mobile optimized
    &
    Adultswim
    (thanks to inssane) Adultswims has some good games! extremely fun.
    but thats why we have a keyboard :D
    (note:some games boot you out of the browser completely)

I don't know if anyone knows of any other sites, but if you do please add them here with maybe a little bit of feedback of them as well.
    So far kongregate games are pretty fun, and have a pretty good selection.
    The only games I played from mochigames was blood red, and throw kitty (haha, only if we could in real life, lol) throw kitty is fun, but a little lag was noticeable and that could be because of my connection though. Blood red was a bit laggy as well ( a shooter game).

Advertisement
  2. BigMace23

BigMace23 Well-Known Member

kongregate has alot more choices.. but both are great!
  3. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member

Don't forget Adult Swim
  4. DjOutlaw32

DjOutlaw32 Well-Known Member

How is amateur surgeon on the droid? I played it on pc and its quite funny and fun.
  5. JustyMcFly

JustyMcFly Member

Newgrounds.com
  6. razorclose

razorclose Well-Known Member

Haha, the first thing I did when I got flash was go to newgrounds and watch Metal Gear Awesome.
  7. Scottmc

Scottmc Well-Known Member

Mochi is an aggregator. You can a developer, producer, or both. As a developer you will develop games and mochi makes them available to producers. As a producer you can get mochi feeds, download the flash games (and associated information) to your website and self host. I have made several websites (and a facebook app) based on the mochi feed. It's actually pretty cool because as a producer you get money for click throughs on mochi adds in the game. As a developer you get a piece of the add money as well. There are also "premium" games that allow people to buy items or in game currency with real money. As a developer you get the lions share of that (producers get some if the developer decides to share :)).
  8. kevinnguyen

kevinnguyen New Member

It is a very nice thing to see your excellent work and I like your article very much. With your rich knowledge, we can learn more from your wonderful post. Thanks so much.
  9. oyuntrik

oyuntrik New Member

m.gametrick.net

There are about 500 flash games for Android phones. Every day many Android games selected for Droid browsers. All games can be played easily on Android phones.
  10. phineusbright2

phineusbright2 New Member

there are so many good games on android market.... make everyday so bearable at office and thats where i developed a liking for stick games and now i feel addicted....lol....there are some great games like stick wars on the net.....looking for similar games to play on my droid.....any strategy war games suggestions plz........