flash = inoperable market

Last Updated:

1. likwidawesome

likwidawesome New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,
    This is my first post on the forum after lurking around for a while trying to get a firmer understanding of what the root process and everything associated with it is and how it works. I actually have a problem.

Now I realize rooting my SF two days after I bought it wasn't the smartest thing to do,but I was adventurous and the process was quite easy. I ran into problems when i attempted to load a new lockscreen. I can't remember exactly what happened,but it flashed the Samsung screen for about an hour before I decided to do anything. I primarily use a Mac,but have some access to a windows machine,so downlaod Odin 1.3 and all the drivers and crap and flashed it. It works fine, but I keep trying to get to the market and everytime I enter my Google account stuff it says I have no data service/plan. What should I do? Also,is it still rooted?

Advertisement
  2. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

have you tried the market again? it was down earlier

3. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

the market was down yesterday and im guessing google services were to, which may have affected account activation/registration....i would try it now and see if its ok