• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flash not in market for D2?

My D2 is running Flash 10.1.72.10. My wives D1 running 2.2 (OTA no root) has updated to Flash 10.1.92.8. Is there a diff and why can't i even see Flash in the Market?? Thanks!

Go to you "manage applications" setting and check downloaded apps, it should show there. I just got my D2 yesterday and went to the market to look for it and couldn't find it either. When I went to my running apps it showed it there already :)

Upvote 0
No, droid 2 owners are behind currently on flash version. But at this time it's not available in the market for D2 owners...

YES you have it installed when you receive your phone, but no way to upgrade unless you find the online somewhere (you can try xda).

It's annoying none the less. apk

Well, my flash player works flawlessly and I can't see it getting any better with an update so I'm happy with mine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones