1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Flash Player 10.1 NOT in market after 2.2 update

Last Updated:

1. Hondroid

Hondroid New Member This Topic's Starter

So I got my 2.2 update for Moto Droid 1 on Friday and I was eager to check out the new flash player. I read that you had to download the Flash player 10.1 app from the android market after the update but I can't seem to find said app anywhere in there. Adobe says that the app has already been released and only users with the 2.2 update can see it in the market, well...
    what am I doing wrong? the only adobe app that shows up when I search is Flash Showcase, which needs 10.1 to work.

Advertisement
  2. bkratzer83

bkratzer83 Well-Known Member

you should be able to get flash 10.1 beta through adobe's website through your phone browser adobe has not officially released 10.1 in the market yet for the droid it will be coming in the second wave updates for the original droid

3. ItzTaylorJ

ItzTaylorJ Member

just google adobe flash player 10.1 apk and check out the megaupload one =-)

4. gerberman

gerberman Well-Known Member

I had the same trouble as ItzTaylor says you have to do a Google, it is out there thats how I got it.

*just saw in "updates and cup cakes" a post also looking for flashplayer 10.1 a few replys have links to it *