Flash Player 10.1Support

Last Updated:

1. PSYB0RG

PSYB0RG Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, we all know that our phone doesnt support flash. I just read a post that "numus" has done some hard work, and "whoever" is suppose to be releasing the CODE.

What I was wondering is will the update in the 1st or 2nd qt include the ability to use flash?

Also, I just checked with ADOBE and they are working on Flash Player 10.1, so I was also wondering if when they "google/sprint" release the open source code, can flash be implemented into it (for now until 2.x is released)?

Flash Player 10.1 public prerelease demos and interviews | Adobe Developer Connection
    ^^^^ Here, they show the motodroid running it really nicely. So Im assuming that none of the android phones currently support flash.

They also show the Nexus 1 running it as well. I couldnt copy the link for some odd reason, but if you scroll down, you will see the various application for which it is operated on.

Advertisement
  2. PSYB0RG

PSYB0RG Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

on a side note, have you guys noticed that when your phone is sleep, and u slide it open, it bypasses the "LOCK" feature? or is it just my phone?

3. numus

numus Banned

If you are using the advanced lock (pattern lock.. whatever) and it does this.. that isnt a good thing..
    If you are not using that, and it does it that is a good thing...