• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flash player for JB?? How?

This thread over at xda is what I used to get flash running on JB:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1774336

Basically install the apk (you have to enable "Unknown Sources - Allow installation of apps from unknown sources" first in your settings (under the Security section).

Once installed, the stock browser that comes with the tablet will render flash pages as before. Some browsers like Chrome don't support the Flash plugin, while others do, like the stock browser and Dolphin.

Upvote 0
Folks, there is no support for Flash plater for JB. A great many number of video stream servers (still) use Flash?
Peter

Adobe's Flash player is one of the most widely used tools for delivering audio, video, and animation on the Internet. But the Flash player for android devices is conspicuously absent from play store.

What is the solution/repacement plug-in, etc, and how do I install Flash manually? Thanks for the advice.
Peter

You can check with this manuall guide to install flash on your android JB device along with latest .apk file link to download.

Reactions: johnlgalt
Upvote 0
I have JB latests version that I installed via the Asus Update option and I can still watch Youtube videos via the Stock Web Browser and not just via the Youtube App. Does this mean I have Flash Installed on my Infinity TF700T? I got it off of E-bay so I don't know if the previous user installed Flash.:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones