Flash Player for MilestoneSupport

Last Updated:

1. mimax

mimax New Member This Topic's Starter

I have Milestone but when I sign in Facebook or other website. I cannot see flash media. Especially I cannot view video on Facebook. Because of Flash Player. Finally is there any way to solve this problem?

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

You have to wait until Android 2.2 is released for the device and then Flash will work.

3. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

lol booo! ;)

jk of course! I've learned to live with out flash just fine. Besides no flash sure cuts out a lot of advetisement! :D

4. jayska

jayska New Member

Download the browser skyfire it plays most flash vids in a seperate window. and most flash pics. dont get me wrong it no froyo but it will do until the update did i mention its free !!!!

5. beefyburt

beefyburt Member

I love sport and am so jelous of my partners HTC Desire with 2.2- she can go to BBC Sport and watch all the videos no probs. Thats all i want if for.

6. TelusMilestone

Would rather watch it on something with a larger screen. Flash is mostly advertising and I'm getting along quite fine with out it :p

7. beefyburt

beefyburt Member

Its a mobile phone remember- being able to do all the other stuff is a bonus! If i want a large lcd screen, maybee i would use the pc!! As it is, just to watch a few vids my Milestone will be fine.

8. TelusMilestone

I agree with you there for convience. I was thinking that you were meaning a hockey game or something to that effect. Short clips or video's sure but then I would either use my netbook, or get a browser that supports flash. I have been doing fine with out it as well I don't need to use a blocker to block it. Apparently you can disable it when the new update comes out for the Milestone. I sure hope so! That would be convient!