1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

flash player for samsung galaxy 551??General

1. karthifcri

karthifcri New Member

i am unable to find flash player for samsung galaxy i551 in android market.
    wen download from 3rd party it doesnt get installed.
    why is it so. any idea.

Advertisement
    viginmalakaran likes this.
  2. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

Flash is not supported by samsung ,so i heard .Even if it installs i doubt it will work.version 10.1 installed but didnt work.I guess we have to wait for update from samsung.:(
  3. karandpr

After many attempts to try run flash and a bit of digging ,I found out.Flash is not going to work in any case. Flash doesnt support ARMv6 instruction code of processorwhich is in our phones. It requires V7 instruction sets which are available on Cortex class processors.All in all we can never run flash.just the pathetic lite version or skyfire.:mad:
    john19x likes this.
  4. dontbelive

dontbelive New Member

Hii.. :)
    I was able to find flash player http://www.addictivetips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/flash_for_211.zip
    So.. i have put the file in the sdcard root and and try to install it .. it was succsesful and i have reboot mein phone
    So.. i have triede to play farmville (facebook) but it doesn't work
    Maybemy prozessor (ArmV6) doesn't support flash player is it right ??
    When come the update ??
    Can i hack my phone
    Or otherthings ??
    Pls help :(
  5. karandpr

nope. There is no solution.You cant just hack a processor.It's like making a pentium 3 running 64-bit application.
    Update is solely dependent on Adobe .
    The problem lies ,with the introduction of dual -core processors and powerful GPU's,our phone is pushed into low end category.
    And nobody cares about low end category.
    The Galaxy S 2 sold over a million pieces in a month.So there is actually no reason for Adobe engineers to toil and make flash run on V6 and V6-vfp.
    They will be more focused on removing bugs and improving performance on the new generation of phones.