Flash player

Last Updated:

1. vaira.m

vaira.m Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,
    I am neew to the forum as well new to android.
    I jus bot my htc hero yesterday. I can see youtube on the browser but cannot see any videos from yahoo movies and many other flash contents..
    I was wondering whether i should install anything (since thr s no flash 10.1 support for htc hero). thank you.

Advertisement
  2. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

When you click on a flash video you should get an option to open it in the internal viewer...

Post a link that does not work, and hopefully some one running 1.5 will test it for you, im running 2.1 so its slightly different, failing that try Skyfire it has a built in flash viewer

3. vaira.m

I was trying to watch some videos in bbc iplayer, it says it requires flash and redirects me to adobe site but it is not supported for htc hero.

The same is the case with skyfire as well. And i have my own small online flash radio it is also not loading thru any of the browser.

@admin : can i post link here??

4. mpw

mpw Well-Known Member

I've never been given that option, most of the Flash stuff I've tried is via bbc.co.uk; I've also put some *.flv files on my SD card and can't play them either, should these be playable through the Flash player too?

5. andieb

andieb New Member

I've tried 3 different browsers (I'm on HTC Hero), and Scrabble starts to load, then just stops.
    Has anyone found a flash player for Android 2.1 that will play Scrabble on Facebook?

Thanks!!

6. ponchuk

ponchuk Member

hero won't let flash newer java for video u need 2.1 which we haven't got it is a pain we all suffer

7. vaira.m

Yeah still couldn't find a way to find flash videos. But skyfire seems better than other browsers.. Is there anyway to update android OS???