Flash Problems

Last Updated:

1. Jbart15

Jbart15 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have Birdmans 2.2 rom and i downloaded the Flash.apk from mydroidworld.com but when i try to launch it it says Activity not found- com.adobe.flashplayer. Anyone have any suggestions or can anyone point me in the right direction to where adobe is actually located root explorer because i cant find it in /data/app

Advertisement
  2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

/system/app/com.adobe.flashplayer-1.apk

delete it, reboot, then install the .apk from mdw

3. Jbart15

Jbart15 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Awesome, thanks Fabolous. I was looking in the wrong place

4. JerryDW

JerryDW Member

I am having the same problem with my 'new' coby kyros 7015 tablet. It did not come with flashplayer and coby no longer allows downloads from appslib site. I found Adobe flash player 10.3 and downloaded it to my desktop then moved it to the tablet. Then using APK Installer installed it. Called up a flash web site and got the message that I needed to install Flashplayer. Went back to ASTRO and to the Flashplayer app. It tells me that it is installed [I can now uninstall or launch the app]. When I hit the Launch I get Activity Not Found - com.adobe.flashplayer. Can anyone give me a clue?

5. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

With tablets it's a lot harder to figure out b/c of a variety of reasons, but in particular because Honeycomb was mostly used for tablets only.

I was going to link you to the Coby 7015 forums but I see you already posted over there - so good luck in finding the answer, and I hope you get it soon.