• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root flash sense over my omgb or other gb rom? dumb question?

zmcgee8

Lurker
Jan 22, 2011
is there any way to run sense with my gb rom.... so far i've tried omfgb, evervolv, and fuzion.... if i have sense combined with one of these it could be sweet...maybe.. lemme kno please... i'm kinda new to the game.... making a decision if i wanna keep this iphone or this incredible..

If I remember Correctly SkyRaider-Athena is a hybrid GB/Sense Rom I tried it and liked it downside is I think I read on here somewhere that the dev is taking a break from workin on it :(

Incorrect, it's a senseless rom, which means it still ahs sense, but most of it is stripped out. Its a combination of Cyanogenmod 6.1 (Froyo) and teh parts of sense that everyone likes, like the contacts.

OP, you can't run Sense on gingerbread yet; we need HTC to build it for a 2.3 phone and release the source before this is even a possibility

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones