Flash Super Slow Mo Audio Is that Normal?Support

Last Updated:

1. timhatz

timhatz Member This Topic's Starter

I just recieved my OTA yesterday... And when I play you tube type of files it works fine. But when I play videos from CBS the advertisement plays audio/video fine. But when the show starts, I get full speed video, and the AUDIO goes into super slo mo.

I also noticed the same behavior listening to KJRAM.com video ads play fine, but when the radio stream plays, its super slow mo.

Thanks, tim

Advertisement
  2. MaukaRunner

MaukaRunner Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm getting that too on Listen Now radio sites. Read somewhere on this site that the Nexus One flash latest update is supposed to fix that but cannot find a link to the update or any info on it even when I searched the whole site and even Googled it too but nothing.

Can someone help us on a link or something?

3. timhatz

timhatz Member This Topic's Starter

The cbs site works on a droid2, just not a DINC. I have tried different flash apk's and reset my phone. Still not working.

Tim

4. MaukaRunner

I received a Adobe Flash update this morning but still this is a problem.

I'm surprised this is not a big problem to more people.

I tried searching but still nothing. Seems like this is only a problem with the Incredible and not other phones.

Does anyone know a fix?

5. MaukaRunner

The latest update (10.1.95.2) to Adobe Flash fixed this problem! Funny I didn't get a notification there was a update. Another thread mentioned it so I went to the Market and it showed up there.

6. true

true Well-Known Member

same with me.
    streaming a radio station out of southern california from Texas and it was super slow playback. after the update, it fixed.

7. SkRThatOneDude

SkRThatOneDude Member

Well, at least Adobe is on top of things...updating flash now. I noticed this problem the other day when I tried listening to a nearby (but out of FM range) radio station's online stream.