Flash Updating opp system

Last Updated:

1. potshot

potshot New Member This Topic's Starter

My new tablet is running one of the last updates of 1.6 and I have read elsewhere it is possible to update this quite easily if you know how...my machine is running 256ddr ram and an 800mhz processor, it is a nice product but I would like the later opp syst...anyone help!.

And yes I am newby to your forum and will be here for a while, I hope to make some new friends and hopefully no enemies....but best of all I intend to strip every bit of knowledge form you all as I would like to become a developer. Regards P

Advertisement
  2. potshot

I was told this is the best site for answers with the Android Opp System, seems I was told wrongly...I though at least one of you would be able to answer my question, or do you just accept the system it was bundled with.

3. jtbnet

jtbnet Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there isn't enough info here to know Which tablet you have, thus to steer you in the right direction... if you could provide a link to where you purchased it, or a picture even and the last 4 lines from the Menu- Settings- About... screen we may have a chance to help you along...

potshot likes this.
  4. potshot

ePAD Google Android 7 inches notebook Netbook Tablet PC UMPC ebook Laptop GAMES, EMAIL, WEBCAM, WIFI Camera ePAD Google Android 7 inches notebook Netbook Tablet PC UMPC ebook Laptop GAMES, EMAIL, WEBCAM, WIFI Camera

Specs

Operating System: Google Android OS 1.6
    Memory: 256MB DDR2 800Mhz
    CPU: VIA MW8505 600MHz
    Screen, full-screen: 7-inch 16:9 wide-screen 800 x 480 high-brightness TFT LCD
    Touchscreen: full-size touch operation, sliding menus, icons and drag
    Storge: Comes with 2GB and support up to 16GB mobile HDD (NOT included in this package)
    Gravity sensor: automatically rotating the display screen
    Wireless: 802.11B/G WI-FI CERTIFIED
    Audio: Supports stereo speaker unit, built-in microphone With SD card slot and support up to 16GB SD card (NOT included in this package) Web browsing: Google chome-lite Browser UCWEB Browser
    Camera: 1.3M
    E-mail: Mainstream web mail service gmail / yahoo mail / hotmail / sina mail/163 mail
    Communication Software: Email, Office (Word,Excel,Powerpoint), PDF, Image -Vewer, MSN, Skype, Windows Media Player, game softwares, etc
    Touch Games features
    Scratch Paper: Desktop Gadgets, analog clock, support skin change
    Weather: Desktop Gadgets, support custom size (large, medium optional), support the replacement of the skin Explorer: Android task killer \ Andexploret H.263, H.264 (in 3GP or MP4 container), MPEG-4 SP, AMR, AMR-WB (in 3GP container), AAC, HE-AAC (in MP4 or 3GP container), MP3, MIDI, OGG Vorbis, WAV, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP Video Online
    3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
    Built-in speaker
    Microphone

Hope this is enough. and thanks for the reply.