Flash_v10.1.92.8.apkSupport

Last Updated:

1. Allan87

Allan87 Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere but I couldn't find it and found getting the new flash version a bit of a pain. So after downloading the zip, changing the file extension to remove .zip then moving to my phone and installing it I thought I'd make it a little easier for anyone else who wants it. Just use your barcode scanner here and open the link in your phone's browser, it'll download the app and you can then install it.

Advertisement
    ynwa likes this.
  2. DaddyCee

DaddyCee Well-Known Member

this is for 2.2 only I take it?

3. Allan87

Sorry it is yes.

4. fried

fried Well-Known Member

Thanks for that link. It uses up a lot of space on the internal memory - over 12.5 MB. :(

5. ajanu

ajanu Well-Known Member

DaddyCee, there has been talk of running Flash 10.1 on 2.1, but only on a sense rom. The theory is(was?) that flash lite was already pluged in to the browser. I tried it, but I don't think it worked.

6. thorgoth

thorgoth Active Member

just got it on my desire 2.2 and although it was an upgrade for the version i had i seen no major difference when i tried to play a flash game...so only minor update i guess??

7. The Stranger

The Stranger Active Member

My flash doesn't work! Bbc iplayer says that i need to download it from the market? But I have the new version from NePhyTe rom v.6. In application info, all the tabs are greyed out, so I can uninstall and re-install. Can anyone help?

8. HTCandroid

HTCandroid Well-Known Member

i have a vodafone official 2.2 desire..

i was under the impression flash was pre-installed, is this not the case? thanks in advance

9. jimdriver2

jimdriver2 Well-Known Member

Yeah likewise. In my manage apps there's an entry for Flash 10.1 but it has a 0 bytes reading for size. Guess it's just a placeholder then?

Personally i'm gonna wait and see what benefits 10.1 brings, as 12.5 mb is a lot of internal space to clear, even with the apps to SD of froyo.

10. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

i'm running the RUU update to 2.2, i've been using flash on iplayer and using the flash show case app ok. I presumed flash was built into froyo. the flash 10.1 app doesn't show for me in the marketplace.

11. Allan87

The flash cooked into the 2.2 ROM is 10.1.72.7 which is a beta, the 10.1.92.8 is the final version.

mightymax likes this.