1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Flashable Stock zip

1. slipkn0t2012

slipkn0t2012 Well-Known Member

I'm building a flashable stock bloated zip at the moment, and if all goes well, uploading it for everyone to pick at and theme.

Obviously I'll flash it myself to test before uploading it for anyone else to use.

After that, I'll be making a debloated, zipaligned, and deodexed version.

Advertisement
    vwbusdrver and scary alien like this.
  2. Esimon311

Esimon311 Member

Any updates?
  3. slipkn0t2012

Error 7 whenever I try flashing
  4. Esimon311

Esimon311 Member

:(
  5. slipkn0t2012

It looks like a common problem, I'm gonna ask a dev how to get past that.: ). I'm paul by the way everyone
    jason504504 likes this.
  6. psal217050

psal217050 Member

7. jprosek

jprosek Well-Known Member

May the force be with u man lol there have been a lot of requests for this. Id definately use this until cm10.1 is done.
  8. slipkn0t2012

I'll check out the link while at work. Thanks! And of course, I'll flash under multiple scenarios before uploading. So nobody bricks.: )
  9. slipkn0t2012

So how is everyone doing today? I'm here from the LG motion (HUGE difference in phone). I'm not a dev, but not a noob either.

Off to work to sell phones. Lol. I've got my laptop with me though to work on the rom.
  10. psal217050

psal217050 Member

Doing good. New here but over 500 posts at XDA. You need a tester, I might be willing to try. If I have the time and as long as I can flash back and TiBU, I will contribute.
  11. cougar214

cougar214 Well-Known Member

Paul did you give up on this project?