Flashable Themeing zip questions

Last Updated: 2012-11-02 09:28:17
  1. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Well-Known Member Developer

OK I've got a few questions on flashable zips, 1st, i know I make folders inside the zip for the things I've themed, but do I add the apk themed or do I extract the apk into the folders ? 2nd do I need to add all files or just the themed PNG's I've made ? 3rd do I need to edit the update script for the zip to flash a new custom boot animation ? If anybody can help me out with these questions then I'll be able to release some dope ass themes for multiple roms, like PACman v1.4, Codename Android, JMZOneV4, CM10 4.1.1 & 4.1.2, & many others too. So help me to help our community here, since JMZ & Simonsimon won't allow anyone to.play with there work. Got lots of wicked cool themes to share. Like I said help me to help you. :D

Advertisement
  2. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Well-Known Member Developer

Ok well i figured out all the things i asked in this post so far, I need somebody who knows update-script so that the flashable theme i'm making can install the themed extra's. Apps that aren't in the rom when it's first flashed. I know that i need to make a data/app folder on the zip's root, but it needs some updater-script to install those apps inside the data/app folder ? This is where i could use some help :confused: Any help would be great thanks.