flashed phone to cricket

Last Updated:

1. wolfdragon

wolfdragon Member This Topic's Starter

Evening,
    I just got my hands on the ever so lovely HTC incredible and flashed it to cricket. However I'm having a few issues with getting my gps, mms, apps and getting my data connection to stop going on and off. I followed the walkthroughs for both the HTC Eris/hero and the Motorola Droid, course respecting the aspects of motorola that won't work on an HTC. I've gotten the web running with the issue of it periodically goin in and out. As for mms, gps and apps....sadly they're a no go. If anyone has any ideas or can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

What the hell is Cricket?

3. GideonX

GideonX Guest

4. wolfdragon

wolfdragon Member This Topic's Starter

no assistance???

5. Two_cents

Two_cents Well-Known Member

99% of us dont use cricket... in the hack of the radio you probably affected the stability of the 3g... but if it makes calls than thats the important part right>?

6. goochbuntu

goochbuntu Member

hey dude the reason your not working maybe its the prl file that your using try a few others i got my android phone to work and everything works if you need a few prl files let me know ill post them for you im also creating a website that is going to have cricket prl files on it but if you need help still please let me know you may need to reflash the phone and start from scratch

7. 8andsand

8andsand Well-Known Member

zanza and mikeymcmikenson like this.
  8. reeseco760

reeseco760 New Member

Also flashed a HTC incredible to cricket, no sending of picture messages ,no gps , poor signal strength ...any ideas how to fix