1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Flashing CyanogenMod to my Samsung Galaxy S

1. wWJoNaThANWw

wWJoNaThANWw New Member

I have a Samsung GalaxyS SCH-i500 from CSPIRE. I rooted it and want to run FlashworkMod Recovery but when I try to install it, it recognizes my device to be either Samsung Epic 4G or Samsung GalaxyS i9000. Im not sure which one to choose. The reason behind all of this is I want to flash CyanogenMod to my device. Im just trying to be very careful as to NOT brick my phone.

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

3. oneone687

oneone687 New Member

on my galaxy s i9000, after flashing to 4.0.3 every time I connect to my home wifi-router the router is restarting and I loose connection on all my
    computers devices etc. haven't seen this before, any idea how to fix it? I don't want to flash again:/ I spent all one day and set it up and I like it finally. I flashed before that cyanogenmod 9 but could not connect to wifi neither to 3g network, so I flash it to 2.3.6 + clockworkmod and update to 4.0.3. Now everything works but wifi, it shows available wifi but when I enter password to mine it will restart my router - really strange... Tomorrow I'll try on some hot spots
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello and welcome aboard. Here is a link to where you'll most likely get help for your problem Galaxy S - All Things Root - Android Forums. There are other members who will be happy to give you help.

Bes of luck.