Flashing HTC Droid Incredible to Cricket...

Last Updated: 2013-01-31 21:59:08
  1. rshimizu12

rshimizu12 Active Member

Flashing HTC Droid Incredible to Cricket...?

Has anyone flashed HTC Droid Incredible yet...?

Advertisement
  2. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

i have not... but im sure it will work... my uncle has flashed a sprint touch pro to them
  3. rshimizu12

rshimizu12 Active Member

I am going to buy a Droid incredible when someone else has flashed the DI to Cricket successfully. I really don't know to much about flashing phones. So therefore i think it's to bleeding edge even for my skills.
  4. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

from what i know.. cricket does any phone for 40 bucks if u dont know how
  5. rshimizu12

rshimizu12 Active Member

It seems doubtful that Cricket would do this since it could potentially make them liable.
  6. kc720

kc720 Member

incredible can be full flashed to cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!! all apps, market, gps, internet, and mms working. check out my youtube video

YouTube - cricket-incredible.3gp
  7. rshimizu12

rshimizu12 Active Member

Is the HTC Droid Incredible fully functional on Cricket. If not what functions are working. What is the flashing procedure from Droid Incredible to Cricket. I am assuming that the Droid Incredible has been rooted..?

Thanks
    Randy
  8. Shotgunx1x

Shotgunx1x Well-Known Member

How does this video prove that it is on Cricket? What am I not seeing?
  9. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Well-Known Member

What is Cricket? New ROM?
  10. rshimizu12

rshimizu12 Active Member

The video showed a phone with the Cricket voice prompt. People are still trying to gain root access, which
    is necessary to have full web functionality.
  11. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Cricket is a cheap cell service provider, kinda like Boost Mobile is/was. And they will flash any phone you bring them for a fee, $40 bucks sounds about right.
  12. rshimizu12

rshimizu12 Active Member

13. thekobk

thekobk Active Member

One question Why? Ok 2 is this the same guy flooding the USCC forums with Cricket garbage?
  14. kc720

kc720 Member

the video shows web, gps, and mms working thru 3g connection. the 611 dial shows it is on cricket
  15. king tut

king tut New Member

We want to know how to do it. Not that you were able to do it. What good does that do the average person if we can't do it?
    Please someone explain HOW to flash the Droid Incredible to Cricket. Thank you in advance
  16. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

I believe it has been said on here multiple times now that CRICKET WILL FLASH IT FOR YOU FOR ABOUT $40.
  17. Bear3825

Bear3825 Member

What stores in the Little Rock area are doing this?....I got the money to have it done...just never heard of a corporate store flashing phones...:confused:

I'd rather learn from you guys and do it myself though...the most Ive done in the past is PPC6700 to cricket with the help of the guys at ppc...
  18. Medic_in_SC

Medic_in_SC Well-Known Member

My local stores are quoting me $85 per phone for flashing. They said that they do need to install a custom rom. Is it possible for the poster who has the incredible that is functional on cricket to copy his rom for the rest of us? Not sure what's involved in that.
  19. thelastdraco

thelastdraco Well-Known Member

at the end he dialed 611 which calls your carrier's customer service in this case it went to cricket
  20. headhunter

headhunter New Member

Well I pay $40 to get it flash to cricket. Almost everything works but gor some reason the speed of the web and other things is really slow so if you planning to watch Youtube well it doesn't work like it should. The Android market works but again it's slow. Oh you can send pics but you can't get any. :eek: & :D
  21. pwrshft99

pwrshft99 Well-Known Member

Does cricket require a data plan to activate??

I want to keep my incredible but with just a talk and text plan. I have no need for overpriced mobile web, that i pay for now.... wifi is everywhere.
  22. craigrn16

craigrn16 Well-Known Member

If you can flash a phone to cricket is it possible to flash an Evo to verizon?
  23. hoag50

hoag50 Member

Cricket has an unlimited everything plan for 55 dollars . And from what I hear Verizon wont let you use a non branded phone like the Evo on their network
  24. Esteban123

Esteban123 New Member

Does nyone know how to get mms workign on a epic 4g flashed to cricket??
  25. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide