• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flashing rom in TWRP stuck

When I flash the ROM, all is well. As soon as I lock the screen and try to unlock it, it says "system ui forceclosed" over and over and will never stop. So I'm force to use 2-19 version of cm12.
Try cm12.1 not cm12 its on the lg l70 form buy the same developer. Cm 12 wouldn't install on my d320n due to md5 problems so try cm12.1 and use the twrp provided there. Its worth a shot mate :)

Upvote 0
ok did what you said, exacly the same outcome, i flashed gapps to see if its a problem with TWRP and gapps flash fine. I really want cm12 not any other rom, so wahat now.

EDIT: i flashed Philz and it came up with the android recovery animation and factory reset my phone and restarted. No menu appeard. WHat now
Cm 12 takes a while to flash sometimes it can take 15 mins

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones