1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Flashlight Suite !!!

1. Edge95

Edge95 New Member

Hey guys this is our first app that we have made , we worked on it about 2 month
    Be sure that this app is completely different than others .
    I dont want that my words be like a advertisement but there is no way to introduce my app :D
    You can check the video of application first on youtube
    Flashlight Suite , Brightest Flashlight for Android - YouTube
    Our application in now available on google play
    http://goo.gl/UUHSz

Please let us know about your opinion
    Thanks everyone for supourt :p

More details :
    Best flashlight app for using on your device as a flashlight. It supports all android devices and tablets, can work with LED/Flash or Screen as a flashlight. This app automatically detects your phone features and if you don’t have LED or flash on your device it will use your screen as a flashlight. It's not only a handy tool, we considering the fun of the app too with different type of police, fire truck, ambulance ,service truck and even disco lights and guess what all with sounds, sirens. A complete app for daily use or having fun with your device.
    It also designed to be fastest flashlight and brightest of them with beautiful and simple design and leather background.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Edge95

Edge95 New Member

Hey everyone iWallpaper HD is our new app that we were working on for a while, leave comment so we can know how we did so far and thanks in advance for your support.
    http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.safshari.wallpaperen
    Description :
    iWallpaper HD Collection of thousands of HD wallpapers for android smartphone and tablets all the wallpapers are hand picked from the very best wallpapers in net all the content of this application is online so categories and wallpapers updates regularly without need of updating the main application .
    also this app lets you save and share wallpapers and of course set them as your wallpaper .very user friendly GUI and nice and light weight application interface it has also cache feature to save your internet data and you don't need to download a picture twice .more features still yet to come .
    All wallpapers are handpicked from the very best servers.
    Application Key Features :
    ►Save to SD
    ►Share Via (Facebook , Viber , Bluetooth ,...)
    ►Set as wallpaper (with just on click )
    ►Fast servers
    ►Quick load
    ►HD quality wallpapers
    ►Cache wallpapers to save your bandwidth
    ►Pinch and zoom feature
    Categories are :
    ◊ Animals
    ◊ Abstract
    ◊ Cute
    ◊ Cars
    ◊ City
    ◊ Nature
    ◊ Games
    ◊ Sport
    ◊ Space
    ◊ Love
    ◊ and more be added soon
    *** Please Rate Up Our App ***
    *** If you need any categories that are not listed above feel free to contact me ***

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.safshari.wallpaperen
  3. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Geek Moderator