• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FlashLight that uses Camera Flash

Ok, so who would like to try it out? I am willing to email my test .apk if someone wants to test it. You will have to enable installing apps from "Unknown Sources".

i too would like to try this thing out.

EDIT: Big thanks to Joe for forwarding this to me. Awesome app Chet! You should go to the market with this once you fix the bugs others reported and polish up the GUI, I'd pay for it!

Upvote 0
Hey just found this on my search for a LED-Flashlight for my new Milestone.
Please forward it to me too michael{at}maunsen{dot}de

Thanks very much.

If there are german people around, I've done some review Videos of the german version of the Milestone. You can see them over here: Motorola Milestone: Datenblatt, Meinungen und technische Informationen < youserbase

Again: I would really love to test the Flashlightapp :)

Upvote 0
There is actually a brighter light than what you have it on. You seem to have it on 50% brightness. If you try and take a pic, the autofocus LED light that goes on is way brighter.

If you can have an option for low/high brightness, I think $1.99 at most. I think if you tried it at $.99 you'd sell more.. Quantity is the thing with a market this large and so many free apps available.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones