• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flashplayer problem

Hi @fordy40 and welcome to Android Forums :)

Flash Player is no longer officially available for Android, but there is hope!

Adobe has a how-to for manually installing flash.

Alternatively (and much easier), you can try out Dolphin Browser which has built-in Flash support. :thumbsupdroid:

Hopefully one of those approaches will be able to help you out. :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Get the Flash from Dolphin Labs -

http://dolphin.com/lab/en

Be sure to turn on Dolphin Jetpack in your settings and allow plug-ins.

Jetpack must be on.
Thanks for that clarification - it's been ages since I used Dolphin last so I couldn't remember the exact steps to get it to work. :)

Upvote 0
VICTORY!!! Thanks for all the help, I followed the how to manual install from @codesplice and it worked. Unfortunately the paper is not 100% legible, but I guess that is because their site and digital paper are not well designed for mobile reading. I hope they get with the program. Thanks again.

I see theres quite a few to choose from when you download it from there. What version number did you select? I'm going to put it on my new Samsung Galaxy tab S 10.5.

Bernard Kinney.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones